Elder Care Services Throughout Tampa Bay
Caregiving With Love®’s staff is comprised of mature ladies and gentlemen who have been working caregivers for a minimum of 3 years and have specialized training in caring for the elderly. Many of our caregivers have 20 years’ experience in the field altogether, making Caregiving With Love® one of the most trusted resources for elderly home care in the Tampa Bay area.
All caregivers have been screened through AHCA (Agency for Health Care Administration) with fingerprints for a nationwide criminal background check utilizing the State of Florida Department of Law Enforcement for a criminal and abuse background. Furthermore, employment histories, driving histories, and references are checked and verified diligently.
Aside from the expected characteristics needed (skills, dependability, competency, honesty, and professionalism), every member of our staff is compassionate. At Caregiving With Love®, we understand that each individual client will have different and unique needs. Therefore, we tailor our services to the individual client.
At Caregiving With Love®, we recognize the key elements needed to create a successful service. We understand that the crucial ingredient for achieving success in the caregiving industry is the bond and relationship between the client and caregiver. This is why we put a strong emphasis on matching not just needs but personalities. We want our clients to not only trust their caregivers but to build lasting professional relationships.
A key component to building trust is communication. Our caregivers are always in contact with our clients, as well as their loved ones, and we offer back-up personnel 24 hours a day, so there will never be a break-down in care. We also are available should an unexpected change of plans occur.
Our in-home care services are available in St Petersburg, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Tampa, and surrounding areas of Tampa Bay. Caregiving With Love® is licensed in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Polk Counties.
To learn more about our caregiving services or to speak to one of our home care specialists, call Caregiving With Love® today at 813-837-6664 (Tampa) or 727-781-3800 (St. Petersburg).
How It Works
- We conduct an initial consultation at no charge in order to understand what the client’s needs and wants are and a complete check of the client and home. We provide you with all the necessary information and answer any questions you may have.
- If you decide that Caregiving With Love® is a suitable service provider, we then meet with the individual for whom we will be caring for and the family member responsible for decisions (the claimed guardian).
- After the initial consultation with the client, we can offer service within 48 hours. Many times we can provide service for you immediately – but we only promise what we know we can deliver.
Concierge Services can be for outpatient surgery, respite care, to stay with a client on a one time basis.
Concierge Services can provide any or all of the following-it’s up to you:
- Pick you up at your home or hotel
- Transportation service to outpatient facility
- Your car(no mile charge) or Caregiver’s car(IRS mileage rate applies)
- Wait or run errands for you while you have the procedure
- Drive you safely home
- Prepare a meal and clean up afterwards
- Help you in and out of bed
- Bathing – shower, tub, bed or sponge
- Transfer to and from bed, chair, etc
- Hygiene Assistance and Shaving
- Dressing, Feeding, and Grooming
- Stay overnight if required by physician or desired by you, so if you have any adverse reactions we can assist you or call 911
- No Obligation to use our services again
- Respite Care (to give primary family member or friend a break)
- Please call us with any questions 813-837-6664 or 727-781-3800
4 hour time period $75
3 hour time period $65.00
Caregiving Services Offered In Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Polk:
- Private duty (up to 24 hours per day on a short or long-term basis.
- One-on-one care
- Complete planning, preparation, and serving of well-balanced, nutritious meals, and cleanup afterward
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- Continuity of care – you keep the same caregiver(s) all the time
- Grocery shopping and other kinds of shopping
- Errand Services
- Transporting and accompanying clients on outings, appointments, etc.
- Medication Reminders
- Recreational Activities
- Compassionate and Caring Companionship
- Experienced in Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Remove Garbage
- Appointment and medication reminders
- Lots of Love
- Assistance with Computer Operation
- Assistance with reading by Turning Pages
- Affordable Hourly and Live-in rates
- Weekends, Holidays
- 24 hour back-up service (so there are no interruptions in service)
- Live-ins, Overnight up to 24 hours/day 7 days a week
- Mornings, daytime, evenings
- …And much much more
Caregiving Services Offered In Hillsborough and Polk Only:
Medication Assistance as allowed by Law
4220 N. Wilder Rd Plant City, FL 33565
970 Lake Carillon Dr # 323 St petersburg Fl 33716